Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR UniFi AC1300 Long Range WiFi 5 PoE Access Point (1300Mbps AC)
Ideal for long-range deployments, the Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR UniFi AC1300 dual-band WiFi 5 PoE access point offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2x2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of this Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR UniFi AC1300 AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients. It is available in single, triple and five-packs, and can be configured with or without a hassle-free hosted cloud controller.
- Designed for Optimal RF Performance - The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimises RF performance:
- Spectral Analysis - Collects feedback on full 5GHz and 2.4GHz WiFi channel interference
- Band Steering: Pushes connected WiFi clients to faster interference-free 5GHz channels.
- Airtime Fairness: Minimises problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access
- Powerful Hardware- Features the latest in WiFi 802.11AC MIMO technology with WiFi speeds up to 1300Mbps (450Mbps + 867Mbps)
- Includes UK Power Cable - No need to purchase additional cable for use in the United Kingdom, 1.8m IEC C5 cable included
- Google Maps Integration - Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
- L3 Manageability - With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing 'no-touch' AP provisioning
- Multi-Site Management - A single UniFi Controller can manage multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. You can configure settings and administrator accounts specific to each deployment.
- One UniFied Network - Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users move around the network wirelessly.
- Events and Alerts - UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent event notifications on your network(s).
- Access Points (APs) - Easily install, configure, and manage all access points from one location.
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support - Easy customisation and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
- All UniFi AC APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customisation of Hotspot portal pages.
Innovative Antenna Design
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LR performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC LR - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm (6.92 x 6.92 x 1.70")
- Weight 240 g (8.5 oz) With Mounting Kits 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*
- Maximum Power Consumption 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz 22 dBm 5 GHz 24 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard Data Rates
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps